A photographic encyclopedia
of the utterly mind-blowing, from record-breaking animals to earth-shattering natural phenomena and the secrets between the stars. Did you know there's a river so hot it could boil you alive? Or that there really are dragons on Earth? What about the man who survived seven lightning strikes?
Discover the most extraordinary, impossibly possible, and totally true facts about our weird and wonderful world. From the deepest depths of the oceans to the time-bending expanse of the Universe, and everything in between, are you ready to have your mind blown? Key Highlights:
- Mind-Blowing Exploration: Immerse yourself in an incredible collection of astonishing facts that stretch the boundaries of belief.
- Diverse Topics: From record-breaking animals to breathtaking natural phenomena, explore a diverse range of captivating subjects.
- Unveiling Secrets: Discover the enigmatic secrets that lie between the stars and within the depths of our world.
- Real-Life Marvels: Learn about fascinating real-life stories, including surviving lightning strikes and encounters with dragons.
- Captivating Imagery: Rich with captivating images, this photographic encyclopedia brings the astonishing facts to life.
publishes high-quality, affordable books for every kind of reader. From illustrated storybooks, novelty and board books, wipe-clean learning, licensed advent calendars, to coloring, sticker, and activity books, we have something for everybody between the ages of 0 to 100. We are the global leader of mass-market publishing with a world-wide reach in 77 countries across 64 languages. As of 2021 our products are climate neutral and we actively strive to remove, replace, and reduce plastic and excess in all of our products.